grouper-users - [grouper-users] getAttributeAssignment WS and scoping

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] getAttributeAssignment WS and scoping

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] getAttributeAssignment WS and scoping
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 18:13:45 -0500

Hi,

I sent into servicesRest/v2_1_000/attributeAssignments this JSON

{
"WsRestGetAttributeAssignmentsRequest":{
"actAsSubjectId":"GrouperSystem",
"attributeAssignType":"imm_mem",
"includeAssignmentsOnAssignments":"F",
"wsAttributeDefNameLookups":[
{
"name":"Reference:COmanageDataSource:test_membership_1"
},
{
"name":"Reference:COmanageDataSource:test_membership_2"
}
],
"wsOwnerGroupLookups":[
{
"name":"Reference:COmanageDataSource:COmanage:admin"
}
],
"wsOwnerSubjectLookups":[
{

"id":""
}
]
}
}

and expected to only receive back details about attribute
assignments for attributes test_membership_1 and test_membership_2 for
the subject/member
''
in the group
'Reference:COmanageDataSource:COmanage:admin'.

That is, I expected the 'wsOwnerGroupLookups' and
'wsOwnerSubjectLookups' to scope the query.

Instead I am receiving all attribute assignments for
test_membership_[12] across all groups/subjects.

How can I scope the query?

Thanks,

Scott