grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] LDAPPCNG configuration with Active Directory

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] LDAPPCNG configuration with Active Directory

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: "Tom Zeller" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] LDAPPCNG configuration with Active Directory
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:00:38 -0500

Exactly.

When I provision a group it works :
$GROUPER_HOME/bin/gsh.sh -ldappcng -sync UdeM:SubStem:LalalaHumansteps

But if I delete the SubStem OU from ad and run
$GROUPER_HOME/bin/gsh.sh -ldappcng -sync UdeM:SubStem

It fails with error :
2012-01-19 13:57:12,934: [main] ERROR
ScriptedAttributeDefinition.doResolve(134) - - ScriptletAttributeDefinition
sAMAccountName unable to execute script
com.sun.phobos.script.util.ExtendedScriptException:
org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: ReferenceError: "extension" is not defined.
(<Unknown Source>#4) in <Unknown Source> at line number 4

My attribute definition is :

<resolver:AttributeDefinition xsi:type="Script"
xmlns="urn:mace:shibboleth:2.0:resolver:ad" id="sAMAccountName"
sourceAttributeID="extension">
<resolver:Dependency ref="GroupDataConnector" />
<Script><![CDATA[
// Import Shibboleth attribute provider

importPackage(Packages.edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.common.attribute.provider);

value = extension.getValues().get(0);

value = value.replaceAll("\\/", "_");
value = value.replaceAll("\\/", "_");
value = value.replaceAll("\\[", "_");
value = value.replaceAll("\\]", "_");
value = value.replaceAll("\\:", "_");
value = value.replaceAll("\\;", "_");
value = value.replaceAll("\\|", "_");
value = value.replaceAll("\\=", "_");
value = value.replaceAll("\\,", "_");
value = value.replaceAll("\\+", "_");
value = value.replaceAll("\\*", "_");
value = value.replaceAll("\\?", "_");

sAMAccountName = new BasicAttribute("sAMAccountName");
sAMAccountName.getValues().add(value);
]]></Script>
</resolver:AttributeDefinition>

Maybe it has something to do with the import not importing all the variables ?