grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] problems with grouper-ui 2.0

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] problems with grouper-ui 2.0

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Rob Urquhart <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] problems with grouper-ui 2.0
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 20:24:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Gary, maybe you can provide more info.

It seems to me like parameters are not marshaling from the screen. Did you
use your old web.xml, or merge with the latest one? How did you upgrade, did
you start with what you had, and copy in changes from 2.0, or did you start
from 2.0 and merge in your changes from 1.6? I.e. maybe you could get a
clean 2.0 UI/API, and merge in your config files that you have changed (don't
overwrite whats there), does that work? :)

On Behalf Of Rob Urquhart