grouper-users - [grouper-users] Detecting membership changes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Detecting membership changes

  • From: Julio Polo <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Detecting membership changes
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 10:04:55 -1000

Is there a web service for detecting whether members have been added
or removed from a group? I'm contemplating an application that sends
us email whenever someone is added or removed from a group. Is the
audit functionality the best way to achieve this? I didn't see a web
service for it, though. Or shall we just do a periodic dump of the
entire membership and diff for changes?

Julio Polo
Identity and Access Management
University of Hawaii