grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] problems with grouper-ui 2.0

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] problems with grouper-ui 2.0

  • From: Rob Urquhart <>
  • To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] problems with grouper-ui 2.0
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:11:44 -0700

So I blew away my grouper.ui install and redid it. The only config change I
made was to set the grouper.folder attribute in build.properties. Same
result. (Is there some other configuration that I should be changing that I
have missed?)

I do get the error described if I login and go straight to a group, click
"Add members" and search. I checked the html of the page before submitting
the form and there is a <input type="hidden" name="newSearch" value="Y"/> tag
in the form.

Also, on the page to add a folder I'm filling in all three fields: Folder
name, Folder Id, and Description.

Thanks for your help.

Rob

--
Rob Urquhart
Institutional, Collaborative, and Academic Technologies (ICAT)