grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.5 planning

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.5 planning

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.5 planning
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 10:29:08 -0400

The current plan is to introduce multi-valued attributes in 1.5 that you can
attach to stems or groups, but Im not sure what you mean by replacing stems
my multivalued attributes. Are the attributes on the group? Would you then
put all groups in one stem? What do the values of the attribute represent
(namespace)? Can you tell us what deficiency stems have that makes you want
to get rid of them? Any more info including examples could help the
discussion.