grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Unix-like Group IDs?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Unix-like Group IDs?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Unix-like Group IDs?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:12:33 -0400

Its very easy to do this stuff with the built in views... (which gives you
those cols and more)

select * from grouper_attributes_v where attribute_name = 'gid'

Though performance might not be optimal... try it out... and you can look at
the source of the view for an idea of how to optimize the query for the cols
you need...

Chris