grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Subject external attributes retrieval

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Subject external attributes retrieval

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Martin van Es <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Subject external attributes retrieval
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:47:18 -0500

Im glad it works.

The including of every param is an axis bug I wish they would fix:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3364

Eventually they will, which is why it is better than param1, param2, etc.

> But... one remark: why would you return subjectAttributeNames as a
> child of
> getGroupsLiteResponse/return? I would expect it to be a child of
> getGroupsLiteResponse/return/wsSubject, so it is near the subject's
> attributeValues, just like the children of
> getGroupsLiteResponse/return/wsGroups/detail?

Trying to make things compact, if they are the same for every subject in the
return document, might as well only mention them once.

Kind regards,