grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Subject external attributes retrieval

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Subject external attributes retrieval

  • From: Martin van Es <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Subject external attributes retrieval
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:28:14 +0100

Hi Chris,

On Thursday 12 February 2009 16:04:42 Chris Hyzer wrote:
> OK, here is how it works:
>
> 1. The default attribute names (comma separated) sent back for each request
> are specified in grouper-ws.properties under the key:

So do I understand correctly that Grouper will return any arbitrary foreign
attribute given that it's configured under ws.subject.result.attribute.names
(and includeSubjectDetail=true)? Will Grouper allways query the source for
these attributes before returning the result, or may these attributes be
cached at some point in time?

Grtz
Martin