grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper and OpenJDK?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper and OpenJDK?

  • From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, Scott Koranda <>,
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper and OpenJDK?
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:17:09 +0100

I've hopefully fixed the issue in the 1.3.1 branch.

subjectHasPrivilegeView.jsp depended on params and privMap being passed from a higher level tile. This was not working for some reason with JDK 1.6 which used to give an error. The error stopped happening with v1.6 of subjectHasPrivilegeView.jsp as a jsp:useBean tag ensured params was always available - if empty, however, it did not address the underlying problem.

I have worked around the issue - params -> linkParams and privMap is now shifted to the SubjectAsMap instance that is passed. This works for JDK 1.5 and 1.6.

I don't know what was going on. There seems to be an issue passing some attributes to a dynamic tile but if there is a systemic problem I would have expected to have problems elsewhere.

Gary