grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper and OpenJDK?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper and OpenJDK?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper and OpenJDK?
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:55:23 -0400

Gary, doesn't grouper or grouper-ui have issues with java 1.6? I couldn't
find a jira issue about this, if it is still a problem should we add a jira
issue (if its not already there)?

I have no qualms, especially if the unit tests work ("ant test"), and if the
UI works :)

In the meantime (and depending on Gary's response), Java 1.5 is a safer bet.

Thanks
Chris