grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] group membership rules ?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] group membership rules ?

  • From: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>, Tom Zeller <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] group membership rules ?
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 10:33:47 -0500

The problem, as I mentioned in another message, is that the subject API
provides only loose coupling with your IdMS data.

Since I'm doing subject API development and will be discussing this with
Lynne, Tom, and the other developers at the I2 members meeting, maybe we can
add that ability as a direction we want to go.

I'll think on it...

-K

On 4/5/07 8:07 AM, "Chris Hyzer"