grouper-users - group membership rules ?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

group membership rules ?

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: group membership rules ?
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:30:27 -0500

I'm welcome to ideas regarding how to handle when "something" about a group member changes that should result in adding or removing (or disabling ?) the member from the group. For example, given a helpdesk group which consists of full-time staff and transient student-workers and which has elevated privileges, is there a Grouper-way to remove a student-worker from the group when their employment ends ?

I was thinking of something like a group membership rule which says each member must have a particular attribute.

If I missed something in the docs or wherever please point me in the right direction.

Thank you,
Tom