grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] group membership rules ?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] group membership rules ?

  • From: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>, Tom Zeller <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] group membership rules ?
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 07:32:37 -0500

At KU we use a loader developed from the XmlImporter class in the API. It
uses SQL queries against our enterprise metadirectory to populate Grouper
groups in a ku:base stem, which can then be combined to form other groups
using the grouper UI. The SQL queries are created from a separate web
interface that we developed.

For downstream provisioning you can use the ldappc product available from
the Grouper website, or if you ask me you can get a copy of my rdbpc, which
provisions tables in a relational database. I should really put this up on
the Grouper wiki in the KU section...

-K

On 4/5/07 3:52 AM, "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing"