grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] beta testing real-time provisioning ?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] beta testing real-time provisioning ?

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: "Tom Zeller" <>, "Grouper Dev" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] beta testing real-time provisioning ?
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:14:48 -0500

Will you be provisioning the memberOf attribute ?
Yes (We are using the attribute, but I'm not sure if it's going to be
automatic since we use AD and I'm not sure how Grouper provisions memberships)

Will you be provisioning the eduMember hasMember or isMemberOf attributes ?
No

Will you be provisioning eduCourse ?
No

Will you be choosing a "flat" or "bushy" provisioning structure for groups ?
Probably Bushy since it's what we already have

Thanks, again, everyone. More questions :

Will you be provisioning the memberOf attribute ?

Will you be provisioning the eduMember hasMember or isMemberOf attributes ?

Will you be provisioning eduCourse ?

Will you be choosing a "flat" or "bushy" provisioning structure for groups ?

Some background regarding these questions and a summary of responses
is now here :

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Real-Time+Provisioning

Thanks,
TomZ