grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Exception running LDAPPCNG

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Exception running LDAPPCNG

  • From: "Klug, Lawrence" <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Exception running LDAPPCNG
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:54:22 -0700

Tom,

Thanks for the info. I wonder - would excluding Xerces from the LDAPCNG
dependency in our POM possibly solve the problem? I suppose it's worth a
try.

Thanks,

Lawrence

On Behalf Of Tom Zeller
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 6:25 PM
To: Klug, Lawrence
Cc: Grouper Dev

> This is not a show-stopper.  I can run LDAPPCNG locally until we sort this
> out.  I'll file a bug and have a look at the parser dependencies to see if
> I can spot anything.

Looks like a xerces version issue.

Older xerces dependencies will need to be excluded from
grouper-parent/pom.xml, see my comment on the jira issue for details.

Thanks,
TomZ

[0] https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/GRP-677