grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Exception running LDAPPCNG

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Exception running LDAPPCNG

  • From: "Klug, Lawrence" <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Exception running LDAPPCNG
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:19:49 -0700

Yeah, you are right. What is the process for getting the Grouper Parent POM
changed and deployed?

On Behalf Of Tom Zeller
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 2:08 PM
To: Klug, Lawrence
Cc: Grouper Dev

> Thanks for the info.  I wonder - would excluding  Xerces from the LDAPCNG
> dependency in our POM  possibly solve the problem?  I suppose it's worth a
> try.

I don't think so. Ldappcng depends on shibboleth-common which depends on
xerces. Any other version of xerces (besides the version that
shibboleth-common depends on) needs to be excluded.