grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Exception running LDAPPCNG

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Exception running LDAPPCNG

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: "Klug, Lawrence" <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Exception running LDAPPCNG
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 13:41:08 -0500

> Also, ldappcng runs fine in my local eclipse instance. I'm using Maven
> rather than ANT to conform to UCLA's  SDLC process.

Well, my guess is that an xml parser dependency difference is
highlighting poor parts of my code, which reuses the shib idpv2 spring
wiring, possibly incorrectly.

My suggestion at this point is to file a bug so that we can
prioritize. I have other stuff (real-time provisioning) I am trying to
crank on.

Is this a show-stopper ?