grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Exception running LDAPPCNG

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Exception running LDAPPCNG

  • From: "Klug, Lawrence" <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Exception running LDAPPCNG
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:54:11 -0700

Tom,

This is not a show-stopper. I can run LDAPPCNG locally until we sort this
out. I'll file a bug and have a look at the parser dependencies to see if I
can spot anything.

Thanks,

Lawrence

On Behalf Of Tom Zeller
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 11:41 AM
To: Klug, Lawrence
Cc: Grouper Dev

> Also, ldappcng runs fine in my local eclipse instance. I'm using Maven
> rather than ANT to conform to UCLA's  SDLC process.

Well, my guess is that an xml parser dependency difference is highlighting
poor parts of my code, which reuses the shib idpv2 spring wiring, possibly
incorrectly.

My suggestion at this point is to file a bug so that we can prioritize. I
have other stuff (real-time provisioning) I am trying to crank on.

Is this a show-stopper ?