grouper-dev - grouper-uportal : grouperClient and central repo

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

grouper-uportal : grouperClient and central repo

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: grouper-uportal : grouperClient and central repo
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:25:46 -0500

Apparently there is a need to provide grouperClient from a central
maven repository in order for a uPortal integration to happen. I've
received information on how to go about this process, namely :

https://docs.sonatype.com/display/NX/OSS+Repository+Hosting

In summary, we deploy to this "forge" which then syncs to the central
maven repo.

If folks agree and so desire, I (or someone else ?) can make this
happen or at least gather more information. I don't have all of the
details right now, but before I spend any more time I thought I would
poll for consensus.

Thanks,
TomZ

P.S. I imagine there might be license issues that we need to be aware
of and understand.