Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Tom Zeller <>
- To: Tom Barton <>
- Cc: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] v1.6 code freeze
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:48:43 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; b=XBBmlryKjGl2s7qS+74O5rI60fYloxa16CgnQ7EMhYC5n8yhFrNcS3qtIGhiGTngDO QhRWs8nRMj0W33cZqUCeIPWVAtX/IBcDgykDMXEbbZ9r1ZAWBVD8Q3+0RvfAI7M+PKtC lTPm+1bIYII51F4q0e7P3dE1eFI4RnOsIf8Gw=
I'm ready enough for a code freeze, although code slush might be more
I've got packaging details to work out, e.g. example config files,
etc. for ldappcng, but no substantial code changes in mind.
On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 3:35 PM, GW Brown, Information Systems and
> I'm aiming to fix the paging issue tomorrow and update the gsh instructions
> - a few options are missing and a couple have descriptions the wrong way
> --On 12 May 2010 09:13 -0500 Tom Barton
>> Developers, is all 1.6 code checked in? Are we ready to package and test?
> GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing
- v1.6 code freeze, Tom Barton, 05/12/2010
- Re: [grouper-dev] v1.6 code freeze, Tom Zeller, 05/12/2010
- Re: [grouper-dev] v1.6 code freeze, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 05/12/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.