Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Tom Zeller <>
- To: Tom Barton <>
- Cc: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] v1.6 code freeze
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 14:30:11 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; b=t6DI88t3WSgnylKpZMs/p17PYsLK7Weeh8E6fQCu57jJtIOZTBIfv1MsAiNDT+34yb NTtYVGk+Qa/33/po0nu78t4ST3tTOf1trc3xfIZB2RsWEs6rbfhqEzlQNtH5p8YdIRnP QcEQbWH5aXTZ+m8WApr33Q/ph16NuguR9O7Wg=
No, I'm not ready.
I've got maven figured out enough to move forward; it took way longer
than I liked. I would like to support the new attribute framework in
the grouper-shib plugin - Chris added methods to help me out last
I have to be done by tomorrow night since I'll be away this weekend.
Again, I didn't really want to mavenize everything, but it's difficult
to integrate with other maven projects until we've taken that step.
> Developers, is all 1.6 code checked in? Are we ready to package and test?
- v1.6 code freeze, Tom Barton, 05/12/2010
- Re: [grouper-dev] v1.6 code freeze, Tom Zeller, 05/12/2010
- Re: [grouper-dev] v1.6 code freeze, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 05/12/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.