Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Tom Zeller <>
- To: Chris Hyzer <>
- Cc: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] v1.6 code freeze
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 13:56:12 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=rOLdWomC5NDE6/QvnJtMbOZmPLmvbSBT/0g/EMNWUIvQGFCjL+GchOjeWuM9vwpx6q HGqQ9/+pJflAOsQMcKeGfehlaPHDGwjnj75VOKsGHskT1UPb4iqpwDVkSwq7DiGSDFZT drngyP3F3ElBjC6p+RSyN3lA2dvgp+XvFFmn8=
> Im pretty much done and ready to test. I think we should put the license
> section in the source files
For new files, did you look at the Java Code Style -> Code Templates
settings I attached previously ?
I'll give the Eclipse Copyright Wizard a try. http://www.wdev91.com/?p=cpw_ug
> However, right now people can start testing the API, UI, WS, client, etc in
> the meantime...
I zeroed out the test matrices on
- v1.6 code freeze, Tom Barton, 05/12/2010
- Re: [grouper-dev] v1.6 code freeze, Tom Zeller, 05/12/2010
- Re: [grouper-dev] v1.6 code freeze, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 05/12/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.