grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] grouper-uportal : grouperClient and central repo

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] grouper-uportal : grouperClient and central repo

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] grouper-uportal : grouperClient and central repo
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 14:39:14 -0500

It looks like properly mavenizing grouperClient for deployment to a
central repository for use by uPortal will be a bit of reverse
engineering work, which should probably wait until after we release
1.6.0 - or is there some other timeline that needs to be met ?

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Tom Zeller