grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] standardizing build procedures

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] standardizing build procedures

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] standardizing build procedures
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:59:52 -0400

We have /conf, and /src/conf… I think we only need one, and it should be the maven convention (if this is the maven convention J )…    /conf    (though I don’t know how /conf differs from /src/main/resources)…

When I said “get rid of /src/conf”, I meant delete it, and move any non redundant files to /conf

I wasn’t suggesting collocating grouper and ldappc or signet.

As far as relocating the hsql configs, if we want the binary to work when it starts, maybe they should be in the /conf dir… hmm

Chris