grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Re: stem structure

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Re: stem structure

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Re: stem structure
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:17:26 -0400

Tom, given the structure Duke is using - are there perf impacts of this structure
and would grouper (today) perf better if the name space was flat below duke:siss:courses???
I can see how schools would want to do what Duke has done - and I think this would
need solving at some point either way - but does grouper today perf better with
a more flattened space?

/mrg