2020npapw - Re: Requesting your support.

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: Requesting your support.

  • From: Tom Gorman <>
  • To: David Spencer <>, Claudio Allocchio <>
  • Cc: Justin Trieger <>, Jesper Andersen <>, Maria Isabel Gandia <>, Ann Doyle <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Requesting your support.
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 14:54:40 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=coventry.ac.uk; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=coventry.ac.uk; dkim=pass header.d=coventry.ac.uk; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=CtOISDP1Llcrd+mmQhVGgGOs9ZI3xXXcYbP+2ZzJBc0=; b=n0zJ4pWCqzJZVK2vm4ha8DDPEEtwTCjiwo5pf5Z2EV49R/7c8sSmGc76O08ueKQyEsfYduCmUE8GGAIiodI8EHGlDqPdDjC6bpIosiKYDSMhEoepzuZx+WbsJSs2Auv6BbMrF4TP3uNjx8/NNgP5vP9a0QY1iArnhcitPWktP+prXjIKxwunobWIAHTG9P7FFd/IhXCE+q3cBnI77CWJVTt/UayYU+AzUYfzja+OtqhJPp7um/b1cmndrrwrx4Fda9D79OBQjimdJgZ4zu8iLVJ9zrXvoTLYKSAsGiddQ3NBC6uxYHrW/E6xyuNS/tyZtcIFQctU6DBqKOTcU89hVQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=VGxwdf4K1aSCEBtNiYLwm3Ye4vUe1hxGOOVatiWjD2PhnlvW+K5+bKXq+9X7QQ4B9HMYLFcMD+SEBbusRFJN6tQ5BSLYWwXCDwKDuznkJYsmn8NiIhrXZknmW2aloW0ZpAJB1/2u2upMpe5Os//Clgxs2khD0wNqe8U4aKrwC+LlKq+gLSOlCPAMIsoI6eE3jQ5hfeuZQbTXGNTDoxGUS8SMDxwu4uKv/eGgrDwK5oxRPQeC4Q97z2Dd3zt7EU2puoN+EcxOtIZ8dKqhxVXIJpK//YBDuRPf/kgc3RruC1cocyrjw168qp3GyvKH+dzTccsFkfM6njMzsm7Y9Mm9wg==

Hi all,

Can I echo the sentiment that a one day online meeting would be a great idea to share some work - we could bill it as an interim event if we did indeed want to return to having the full workshop later in the year.

Tom