2020npapw - Re: Requesting your support.

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: Requesting your support.

  • From: Tom Gorman <>
  • To: "" <>, Ann Doyle <>
  • Subject: Re: Requesting your support.
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 04:37:37 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=coventry.ac.uk; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=coventry.ac.uk; dkim=pass header.d=coventry.ac.uk; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=pcOoAWDiklX9iGaF++cPIPiCyaXturPfpm1os4i6z/E=; b=c2tUXuYNdAuU4/TC7nNunbDMloAwZzh7e3puoWtNf30SO8MOhqvkKxYDJcotSH9LapkAuZJWa/95Sb1ZWleA448ktUtJ3hAL8cBzEz6kTqhbcLQjom0AenUlyxUo5PH8fYILnwYjOegWncf3HjogGCY6xajFmG+XGdgbOWiDKfpxybkIxr+ltb/pu/k8XXbdBVs8oP3b9nH+6JqN+h5KsUjgMkfcmZ/bsp0kG7gNXHE55jnFaHQDnQVubfruTtneRDYxokSk7XSK4uecLLj4eA1jOSJFaRkVfY7RkRG+aNfcoNYwBUHUDuQVcUA552hKajqnLjOG3JmgL1hSzS3/Kg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=OQrlzJYokJgO7LNdWMVngVvaEBWIB/ZPQ7smq+WVwtn09R12OqiErmzCRTfOOB9tHZA0tGmBSMk9J0agkPdO+qU58kcsyLUS8XdZMCi83fBZu1CEB79VM32sHIivfT4uw0lYUd3d33VdysNXKOSvA215cO4eaFQzRVlEF6/uXjhRkqjVopxBa76IDfWSIruPl75D1UKY9jfNx0uDqixK4agA7YC7QdRhMhHcn3kL+8rZNVZkXb8A0GB2okGLooovAqlcfDo1dfBvle/7fzNA9Ca6k+HEt1B6XumEcFcmxJReWlVS6Tc8gNR+HKjrkvDAKQZltz9FP9PkVkO6KMX+nQ==

HI Ann,

 We rather suspected this would happen - our own student trip to Tampere has been cancelled and staff travel is currently under review here in Coventry. It is, ultimately, the right decision to make. We'll come back next year, bigger and better than ever!

Thanks for informing us all.

Tom