wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] RTC Dashboards

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] RTC Dashboards

  • From: Steve Blair <>
  • To: Jeremy George <>
  • Cc: Candace Holman <>,
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] RTC Dashboards
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:53:46 -0500

Jeremy George wrote:

Beating a very old drum....

A case can be made for your pov. A case can be made for Peter's pov.
A case can be made for Steve's pov. Wouldn't it be nice actually
to find out what teenagers want rather than to extrapolate from the
personal preferences of a few _very smart_, _very high tech involved_
propellor-heads (I say that in the nicest possible way), only to
discover there was a fourth possibility.
Jeremy:

OK, So what do you think would be a good next step for finding out what students want?

While we discussing this issue do we think Staff and Faculty will have any input?

-Steve

Also, we may want to keep in mind that, in a world headed toward
competitive horizontals and diversity, all three of you may be right
and there still may be a fourth possibility.

- Jeremy