wg-multicast - Re: [NTAC] Fwd: AS 20130 has turned off interdomain IP multicast

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: [NTAC] Fwd: AS 20130 has turned off interdomain IP multicast

  • From: Alan Whinery <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: [NTAC] Fwd: AS 20130 has turned off interdomain IP multicast
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 09:30:33 -1000
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:PsJAURXrD5vGsGkW6Pal2bphaZXV8LGtZVwlr6E/grcLSJyIuqrYZRyBt8tkgFKBZ4jH8fUM07OQ6P+wHzFbqs/c+Fk5M7VyFDY9wf0MmAIhBMPXQWbaF9XNKxIAIcJZSVV+9Gu6O0UGUOz3ZlnVv2HgpWVKQka3ZkJJIbHzBofZp8Wxy+2o/ZDPOUNFiCf5Kax9aRCrqRnQvcANnaNjLLo80B3EviEOduhLlk1yIlfGthL14I+P/J9l/j5B86Y+989GXL/rV6QxUrVZDXIrP31jt56jjgXKUQbavihUaW4RiBcdWwU=

And also, ultimately, this is a matter for NTAC to discuss.

(exlusions of other recipients in previous unintentional. )