wg-multicast - Re: AMT questions

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: AMT questions

  • From: Marc Manthey <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: AMT questions
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 23:52:07 +0100

Am 04.03.2011 um 23:20 schrieb Leonard Giuliano:

I wish it could be made a strong recommendation to turn on mcast when turning on
v6. In any event, again, I don't think there are any AMT implementions
for v6 out there, but as v6 adoption increases, I suspect that would change.

evening all

I was at a "ipv6 and firewall " speech last week and and the presenter said :

" without ICMP ipv6 is broken"

Is´nt SSM implemented in BSD/Linux allready ?

http://www.6diss.org/workshops/asiapac/multicast.pdf

greetings

Marc

-- Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
Marc Manthey- Vogelsangerstrasse 97
50823 Köln - Germany
Tel.:0049-221-29891489
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231
blog: http://let.de
project : http://opencu.org
twitter: http://twitter.com/macbroadcast/
facebook : http://opencu.tk

Opinions expressed may not even be mine by the time you read them, and certainly don't reflect those of any other entity (legal or otherwise).