wg-multicast - Re: Give me a killer app. that says I should expose my campus to the multicast wide area?

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Give me a killer app. that says I should expose my campus to the multicast wide area?

  • From: "Jonathan S. Thyer JSTHYER" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Give me a killer app. that says I should expose my campus to the multicast wide area?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:01:42 -0400

All,

Several of you replied off list and on regards available resources using wide area multicast.    Perhaps I have missed an FAQ that has this sort of information in it.     I did note there was some favorites listed on the I2 site.   Anyhow, thanks to all who supplied some info for me.

-------
Joff Thyer
Senior Networks Engineer/Architect
IT Networks Department