wg-multicast - Re: I2-NEWS: Webcast Advisory - Michigan Information Technology Center

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: I2-NEWS: Webcast Advisory - Michigan Information Technology Center

  • From: ken lindahl <>
  • To: "Kevin C. Almeroth" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: I2-NEWS: Webcast Advisory - Michigan Information Technology Center
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:42:28 -0700

At 09:01 AM 10/25/2002 -0700, Kevin C. Almeroth wrote:
>Somehow, "they" aren't getting the message. Based on the feedback here,
>I'm trying to re-engage "them".

in that case, let me echo what Marshall said: i also watched only the
multicasted bits of the virtual MM; the real feeds were painfully bad.

and fwiw, i sent a personal reply to Greg Wood and Doug van Houweling,
suggesting that these events should provide a *positive* example for
the Internet2 member community by using the "advanced applications"
the community has worked on.

ken