Subject: SIP in higher education
- From: (Dennis Baron)
- Cc: Cesar Marcondes <>
- Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Tomorrow
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:02:34 -0400
Thursday, 7/29/04 2:00-3:00 EDT
- SIP.edu Deployment Updates - anyone?
- SIP-based Voice Measurement Infrastructure - Cesar Marcondes, UCLA
Cesar is a grad' student that is interested in voice quality measurments.
He will discuss what he is interested in deploying and we can discuss
how SIP.edu schools might work with him.
- SIP.edu Gateway Requirement for Caller ID - Dennis Baron, MIT
In a recent conversation regarding gateway features Cisco asked for
our requirements for handing caller-ID information. I'd like to
discuss my preliminary thoughts in this area and get your input.
- Let me know if you have anything else for the agenda!
Thursday 2:00 PM US/Eastern
To join the call, do one of the following:
a. Dial +1-734-531-0125, or
+1-800-541-1710 and enter access code 0143485, or
c. To have the system call you, click here:
- Re: [sip.edu] No Weekly SIP.edu Call Today, Dennis Baron, 07/01/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] No Weekly SIP.edu Call Today, Garret Yoshimi, 07/01/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] No Weekly SIP.edu Call Today, Dennis Baron, 07/08/2004
- Cisco Networkers, Andrew Millson, 07/08/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Today, Dennis Baron, 07/15/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] No Weekly SIP.edu Call Today, Stephen Kingham, 07/13/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.