Subject: SIP in higher education
- From: Stephen Kingham <>
- Subject: Re: [sip.edu] No Weekly SIP.edu Call Today
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:25:48 +1000
- Need documentation on gateway config'
- Example config's would help - or more detailed "how-to"
- What version to run - may vary by hardware
Take a look at and please move what you want to the cookbook
I also have a Radvision MCU template to can move to the cookbook.
- How to make the conference calls valuable to a wider audience
These look like good topics. I would like to add:
- how to on a how to for (digest) authentication
- Implementation Q&A sessions - may be hard to do - keep to more
- Possible call topics/speakers
- Feedback on SIP.edu model from FWD
- Possible presentation by Stealth or others
- ENUM discussion
Stephen Kingham, MIT, BSc, E&C Cert
Project Manager and Consulting Engineer mailto:
Telephone +61 2 6222 3575 (office)
+61 419 417 471 (mobile)
Voice and Video over IP
for The Australian Academic Research Network (AARNet) and
- Re: [sip.edu] No Weekly SIP.edu Call Today, Dennis Baron, 07/01/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] No Weekly SIP.edu Call Today, Garret Yoshimi, 07/01/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] No Weekly SIP.edu Call Today, Dennis Baron, 07/08/2004
- Cisco Networkers, Andrew Millson, 07/08/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Today, Dennis Baron, 07/15/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] No Weekly SIP.edu Call Today, Stephen Kingham, 07/13/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.