shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Sign/encrypt control

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Sign/encrypt control

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Sign/encrypt control
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:29:08 -0400

Yeah, I'm iterating through a lot of ideas on this right now. So far, I've considered three possibilities:
- leave it as is
- Double the properties we have today and make one set for front-channel and the other set for back-channel. However, this means the IdP will need to directly understand those concept (it doesn't today).
- Have a pluggable strategy.