shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Shib WG Topics

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Shib WG Topics

  • From: "Cantor, Scott E." <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Shib WG Topics
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 17:42:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

On 4/4/11 1:06 PM, "Christopher Bongaarts"
>Permanent redirects.

I'm not in favor of permanent redirects, but as long as it's accompanied
by a nag screen, I'm not strongly against it.

>Any suggestions for the best people to lobby for keeping the redirects
>around?

I'm not really sure who "owns" spaces in that sense. I guess it's the I2MI
as a whole, which doesn't really answer the question about who to lobby.