shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Implementing service provider

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Implementing service provider

  • From: David Bantz <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Implementing service provider
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:03:38 -0800

I'm not sure whether Alessandra means to "develop" - write a new SP -
or deploy the existing SP. Our experience has been that's it's very
helpful to have gone through the installation and configuration of SP
before you try deployment the first time ;-}

Seriously, walking through the process with someone familiar is
very helpful; only then, in our experience, are you in a position to
rely on the documentation at
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/Home

David Bantz