shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Feedback for Shibboleth 2.2 roadmap

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Feedback for Shibboleth 2.2 roadmap

  • From: André Cruz <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Feedback for Shibboleth 2.2 roadmap
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:38:00 +0000

On Feb 26, 2009, at 13:55 , Chad La Joie wrote:

Well, and that's what I was saying. This doesn't do that. My
experience has been that a large subset of people who say that also
store their passwords in their browsers.

I store passwords on my browser, just not on public browsers. I don't think this goes against what I think about forceauthn. And I don't think anybody is saying it's full proof, just that it's a little bit less likely that someone abuses an open session left behind in a public terminal.

André