shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] Feedback for Shibboleth 2.2 roadmap

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] Feedback for Shibboleth 2.2 roadmap

  • From: Peter Williams <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] Feedback for Shibboleth 2.2 roadmap
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 07:57:11 -0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

How the idp satisfies the requirement is up to it.in protocol terms, if it
signs a (positive) response it has met the requirement. How it does that, the
sp does not know, and cannot know).

Is there a restriction in the standard that limits forceauthn to a class of
auth scheme with ceetain properties?

Can this be configured in shib idp(inducing sgned errors to be returned for
those not so configured)?