shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth 2.0 IdP xml digital signature

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth 2.0 IdP xml digital signature

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth 2.0 IdP xml digital signature
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:35:02 +0100

No, it's independent of any operation that you'd perform. The
transcoding error is occurring just as the container is writing the
information out to the socket. SAML specifies that the XML that is
being sent to-and-fro is UTF-8 encoded so the connector needs to be
configured to support/use UTF-8.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities