shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth 2.0 IdP xml digital signature

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth 2.0 IdP xml digital signature

  • From: "Adam Lantos" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth 2.0 IdP xml digital signature
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:38:31 +0100

Chad,

I also noticed that question marks are inserted into the
AttributeStatement, here:

<saml:AttributeValue xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
xsi:type="xs:string">Lantos ?d?m</saml:AttributeValue>

These characters should be 'Ádám'... Maybe there are some character
encoding issues here :s

Now when I set includeAttributeStatement="false" - voilá! The xml
passes signature validation.

https://papigw.aai.niif.hu/saml2interop/samlresp-without-attributes.xml

thanks,
Adam

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Chad La Joie