shibboleth-dev - Re: Shib 2.0: ADFS integration

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Shib 2.0: ADFS integration

  • From: giacomo tenaglia <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Shib 2.0: ADFS integration
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 20:17:41 +0100

On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 12:43:29PM -0500, Scott Cantor wrote:
> > Anyway, now I'm facing another issue: where to put the <saml:Audience>
> > element needed by our ADFS. I will work at it in the next days.
>
> Not sure I follow...your ADFS home realm should put in the Audience based on
> the resource realm name, which is your entityID.

In my case the entityID has to be the same in all the SPs, and I have to
use a <saml:Audience> element to match the uri I specified when I've
registered the application to the central service.

If I try to put a <saml:Audience> element within an Applications element
I got this error:

error on line 262, column 17, message: Element 'Audience' is not valid
for content model:
'((Sessions,Errors,DefaultRelyingParty,Notify,Audience,MetadataProvider,TrustEngine,AttributeExtractor,AttributeResolver,AttributeFilter,CredentialResolver),Application)'

that is strange because in the shibboleth-2.0-native-sp-config.xsd I see
that I can put the element within an Applications o Application element.

giacomo

--
giacomo tenaglia
CNR Biblioteca d'Area di Bologna - http://biblio.bo.cnr.it