shibboleth-dev - Re: Shib 2.0: ADFS integration

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Shib 2.0: ADFS integration

  • From: giacomo tenaglia <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Shib 2.0: ADFS integration
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:32:15 +0100

On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 11:31:32AM -0500, Scott Cantor wrote:
> You probably don't want to hear this, but I dropped your metadata and that
> SessionInitiator into my SP and it worked fine.

Ok, I solved this problem by enabling the adfs-lite plugin. I thought it
was kind of an alternative of the main adfs plugin, but obviously it was
part of it. Thank you Scott for your help.

Anyway, now I'm facing another issue: where to put the <saml:Audience>
element needed by our ADFS. I will work at it in the next days.

Thanks again,
giacomo

--
giacomo tenaglia