shibboleth-dev - RE: Shib 2.0: ADFS integration

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Shib 2.0: ADFS integration

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Shib 2.0: ADFS integration
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:43:29 -0500

> Ok, I solved this problem by enabling the adfs-lite plugin. I thought it
> was kind of an alternative of the main adfs plugin, but obviously it was
> part of it. Thank you Scott for your help.

I'll check things over, but I suspect that's a tough one to log since that's
the end that would have to "notice" the request to use ADFS, the other half
would never get involved.

> Anyway, now I'm facing another issue: where to put the <saml:Audience>
> element needed by our ADFS. I will work at it in the next days.

Not sure I follow...your ADFS home realm should put in the Audience based on
the resource realm name, which is your entityID.