shibboleth-dev - Re: log4cpp patches for Shibboleth

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: log4cpp patches for Shibboleth

  • From: Russ Allbery <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: log4cpp patches for Shibboleth
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 11:22:00 -0700

"Scott Cantor"
<>
writes:

> As I said in the other note, the autoconf scripts are not even close, I
> had to redo them. That's not to say mine are intrinsically superior,
> since I barely know what I'm doing, but they at least work and the olds
> ones did not. That was also a major source of crashes (the wrong flags
> were used all over for threads).

Ah, that's why that's there.

Okay, I'm currently explaining localtime_r, and I'm cautiously optimistic.
If we get that sorted out, I'll try to sort out the pthreads libraries,
and then I think everything should be good. There are no other code
changes so far as I can tell.

I'll take whatever we get as a result and throw some load at it and see if
it works, and if so, invite other people to double-check.

--
Russ Allbery
()