shibboleth-dev - Re: shib2: module conflicts?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: shib2: module conflicts?

  • From: Velpi <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: shib2: module conflicts?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:03:38 +0200

Replacing the cleanup register statement with
apr_pool_cleanup_register(p, NULL,
&shib_exit,
apr_pool_cleanup_null);
appears to fix the problem.

GrEaT!

p.s. I still think cgid is the way to go.

You have my vote, now that I've read about it. But it was not the default for my setup. People like me will just turn cgi on and off for some basic testing. I'm sure a lot of people don't even know about cgid. It seems it's not in the default config for RHEL5, although the module is installed together with apache.

Anyway, people are likely to have a choice again soon...

-- Velpi