shibboleth-dev - RE: some questions about Shib source code

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: some questions about Shib source code

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: some questions about Shib source code
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:24:15 -0400

> Now I am reading the source code of Cpp-Opensaml1 and Shib-SP. I think I
> have know a small part of the source code. If you have some documents
> about the architecture of the source code and if they can be distributed,
> please give me a copy. I appreciate you help.

Afraid there isn't much I can give you. Our goal was to produce code, and
code documentation was not a requirement.

The new libraries are being at least minimally documented as they're
written, which is one reason it's taking so long, but I wouldn't lay odds on
anybody being able to understand them either without some help.

All I can do is answer questions. If you want to know what something does, I
can tell you. It would probably help if I knew what you were trying to do,
specifically.