shibboleth-dev - some questions about Shib source code

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

some questions about Shib source code

  • From: "wz qiang" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: some questions about Shib source code
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:47:22 +0200

hi developers,
I am diving into the source code of Shibboleth, because our project needs the SAML function. I have some questions about the source code (Maybe I will have more questions, Sorry for bothering you).
1, In "SAMLSOAPBinding.java", defines:
{
 public interface SOAPHook {
{
         incoming(Element envelope, Object globalCtx, Object callCtx)
         outgoing(Element envelope, Object globalCtx, Object callCtx)
}
public abstract void addHook(SOAPHook h, Object globalCtx);.
}

I wonder who call the "addHook" function, and I cannot find any in all of the *.java files?
Moreover, It seems that "addHook" is basis for "incoming" and "outgoing" functions, I also wonder where is the implementation of "incoming" and "outgoing"?
I guess my questions are very simple for you, please help me to solve it.

2, Is the C++ implementation of SAML mature?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Weizhong