shibboleth-dev - Re: some questions about Shib source code

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: some questions about Shib source code

  • From: "wz qiang" <>
  • To: "Tim Freeman" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: some questions about Shib source code
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:46:13 +0200

Hi Tim,
Thank you for your reply.
I have just browsed the source code of GridShib and OpenSAML. I will check carefully for the difference between them.

Regards,

Weizhong

On 3/27/07, Tim Freeman <> wrote:
On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 02:22:46 +0200
"wz qiang" <> wrote:

> Hi,
> Thank you very much for your quick response.
> As you mentioned, I am reading the old version of OpenSAML. What I read now
> is java-opensaml1 in Shibboleth CVS (Which is also used in the GridShib
> source code)

GridShib actually distributes its own OpenSAML 1.1 now.  Did you see this mail
from Tom Scavo yesterday?  It should clear up any ambiguities, the bugzilla
entries Tom refers to will take you into the details.

https://mail.internet2.edu/wws/arc/mace-opensaml-users/2007-03/msg00061.html

Thanks,
Tim